Thursday, June 12, 2008

Accountability

How's the training going?

Day 1: 45 minutes of "cross training." I actually enjoyed rollerblading pushing Drew in his jogger stroller. Despite the fact that I went at noon under the blaring sun (I won't make that mistake again!) I feel good! How you ladies doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did a very leisurely bike ride with Aaron and the two little ones this evening. Tomorrow I'll be hitting the pavement with my running shoes.

I know what you mean Tiff, about thinking maybe a blog isn't the way to go if we can't all post without it being a "comment." Maybe our resident website gal knows of something else? Maybe some kind of chat forum?

Keep up the good work gals...the novelty will probably wear off soon & then we'll have to bear down & keep with it. But I know we can do it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I went through the workout schedule Sarah sent and I really like the look of it. I did a three mile walk on Thursday and a two mile walk/run yesterday. I am making today a rest day but I will most likely add a little cross training with a bike ride. I'll walk tomorrow and then Monday pick up where the schedule begins.

While the novelty of the exercise will wear off, the same will happen with our excitement in sharing what we've been doing. The beauty of the blog, or whatever form of contact we choose to maintain, will be in the support we get from one another. And I know I don't want to let anyone down either!

I'm with you Holly. I know we can do this too!